You’re not in business to blend in.
When you sound like your competitors, no one listens. It takes a skilled marketing professional with a proven process to craft a unique story that matters to their market.
Messages that Matter teaches a business process for positioning, one that is used by hundreds of marketers to make their B2B software and technology companies stand out from a crowded marketplace.
Using our process you’ll take your company out of the “me too” crowd and develop a positioning statement that has been tested for uniqueness and asserts the single most compelling benefit that addresses your target audience’s number one problem.
Find the unique position that will set you clearly apart from your competition. Start by calling 425-688-0104 to arrange a free assessment of how your position compares to your competitors’.
PROBLEMS WE SOLVE
If you can relate to any of these positioning or messaging problems, we can help:
- Your competition uses the same benefit statements as you use
- The claims you make fail the test of credibility
- You aren’t stating a compelling benefit, or you’re stating too many in a “shotgun” approach
- Specialist jargon is a barrier to prospect understanding
- Your stakeholders are confused about the differences between features, advantages and benefits
- The benefit statements you use are too long for prospects to understand
The solution is to implement a business process for positioning. Messages that Matter has taught our process to hundreds of B2B software and technology marketers. We believe that companies should have a business process for positioning just like they have a business process for closing the books each month. The better your business process for positioning, the more successful your marketing efforts will be. If you don’t have a business process for positioning, download this white paper to learn how to implement one. If you already have one, read the white paper to possibly enhance your positioning process.