The Problems We Solve
Competing technology companies often employ the same message strategies in communicating to prospective customers.
It's no wonder that these strategies fail to stimulate customer awareness and consideration.
In our analyses of client message strategies, we frequently see the following problems:
How can you assess your own company's message effectiveness? See if you encounter
any of the following kinds of problems:
- Confusion about the differences between features, advantages, and benefits
- Failure to state any compelling benefit
- A "shotgun" approach to stating benefits
- Lack of differentiation (using the same benefits as the competition)
- Specialist jargon that assumes prospect understanding
- Benefit statements that are too long to be understood by prospect
- Claims that fail any reasonable test of credibility
Messages that Matter has developed a systematic methodology to resolve these kinds of problems.
Our practice gives you the knowledge and tools you need to develop powerful messages
that will build awareness and demand.
- Sales personnel who "wing" it by making up whatever story they think will sell
- Brochures and other materials that don't get used
- Inconsistent messages delivered across varying media
- Lack of internal agreement about how to describe a product
- Difficulty in developing unified messages for multiple products
- Poor differentiation with your competitors
Let's Get Started
Call us at (425) 688-0104 or email us to discuss how we can assist.
We offer workshops at your company’s location or at our offices in
Seattle and San Diego. We also offer a free newsletter – sign up today.